Friday, December 31, 2010

I Resolve...

Every New Year's Eve, I make my list. These are the things that I vow to do in the new year. I typically put things like - "Get Promoted","Lose Weight" or something selfish like that. Please know, I am not an overly selfish person, I have 2 kids and house full of pets, not much time for myself. But I feel like I can give more.


So here are my thoughts on this new year full of promise...
  1. Say "I Love You" more often. To my parents, to my children, and especially to my husband.
  2. Volunteer my time. Make someone, who I don't even know, feel special.
  3. Start a new tradition with my family. 
  4. Be thoughtful in gift giving. In the rush of life it's so easy to buy anything at a store but this year I want to think of the person and what they mean to me. Homemade gifts would be the best.
  5. Eat Healthier - Ok well I can't very well do the things above if I don't at least do one thing for myself. ;)
Happy New Year! May you have a healthy and prosperous 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment