Monday, May 23, 2011

To Do Today...

Monday morning. It was tough getting out of bed. With the rain hitting the open window and the cool breeze softly blowing, it only made me want to snuggle down deep. The sounds of kids giggling and kitties meowing reminded me there were things to do. 


I actually look forward to Mondays. It's my day to plan and to organize myself. I love that. I make my lists for work and home and hopefully I've crossed off at least half for the day. Sometimes I'll even write a task down, not on the list, just to cross it off. {grin}


Motivation usually comes easier with a bright, sunny day, so I'm not too optimistic about that list. Kids and kitties are fed...I think I hear my bed calling.

1 comment:

  1. Marvella McCluskeyMay 23, 2011 at 11:12 AM

    You and I think alike! Listening to the pitter patter of rain on the window and the comfort of my bed is way to appealing. My to do list is waiting on my desk....I've crossed off four alreay! Enjoy your day....love the picture!!! :)

    ReplyDelete